Monday, December 9, 2013

December Release Challenge – Flip It! #83 CMC Holiday Party




I chose this sketch for my card today. The design paper is from WeR Memory Keepers Anthologie pack. Of Course the stamp is Wrap it Up and I used the bow because I thought the sketch looks like packages. The tag has a sentiment from Garden Picks. If it looks a little different, it is because I stamped it on vellum and then colored it with the Copics markers. It was a bit difficult to color onto vellum with alcohol markers. You have to work very lightly.

This card will also be entered in the CMC Holiday Party #83. any image colored with Copics.

Thanks for your comments in advance and I do enjoy them very much.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Barbara! I love the colors in that paper. I made some cards with that stamp set today too. lol Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that you used that big bold bow, perfect festive Holiday colors! Love the little just because with the heart tag too, you're so smart! I was thinking of stamping my Christmas card envelopes with that image??? Maybe, if time allows! Tick, tick, tick, tick......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, this is darling! Love the color palette and that fun patterned paper. Your bow is beautifully colored, I love everything about it. This stamp set is on my wish list definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How clever to use the bow with this sketch!! I never thought of it, and it's fabulous!! So glad you joined us for the Flourishes Flip it Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea tipping the bow this way Barbara - it really gives it the look of a package! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Barb. Your coloring is outstanding, makes that stamp just pop. And using that dark card base makes the whole thing really look like a present. Well done, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Barb! Looks like a perfectly wrapped package! I love that you stamped and colored on vellum...really gives it a unique and lovely look! Thanks so much for playing along with Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image is such a great idea to use for this sketch...love this wrapped card! Thanks for joining us...~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this image too so gorgeous! You did a great job coloring it ! Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave me some love! Good luck my dear! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Your coloring looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete