Thursday, December 19, 2013

Timeless Tuesday #225 Use Vellum



http://flourishes.org/2013/12/timeless-tuesday-251-vellum


I heat embossed the image on to vellum with white embossing powder, and colored it from the back side. I also cut out the window frame in vellum. Both of these are adhered to sky blue CS. I used the Winter Berries stamp set for the image and the sentiment. The hardest part was getting the vellum adhered.




Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh the vellum gives this such a frosty wintry look. Great idea about coloring on the backside--I ALWAYS forget to do that! lol Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the look of the white embossing on the vellum. Very elegant! Embossing on vellum is tricky because the vellum can pucker. You achieved it beautifully! And great idea to cut the window die from vellum too. You are a genius my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning! So glad you joined in my vellum challenge for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday! (PS--I'll hopefully be a retired nurse in the not too distant future!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wintery window card! Need to remember to make cards with vellum as I have different colors of it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete