Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mod Squad - Challenge Part 2


It looks like linky would not take two cards on one post.....so I made part 2.


I'm back with my second card!
This is my favorite one, I was so tired on the first card, that my MoJo had not returned.  LOL!
Here is what I used on this one.  
Kraft, Warm cocoa, cherry Red CS   all from Gina K. Designs
Large dot embossing folder
DP from my sash
Lacy Oval and Oval dies  Spellbinders
Martha Stewart punch around
Digi that was free, Happy Birthday from Clearly Besotted
Baker's twine
Red Stickles and Red embossing powder
Copics
 
Loved having the family from Minnesota here, and it was a great visit.  The kids are older now and enjoy sitting in on the adult conversation at times.  Granddaughter Annie and I went shopping and we all went to see how Maple Syrup was collected and boiled down for syrup. We ate lots of delicious 
meals, but I am so tired now, if I fell down, I would just keep on rolling!  Ha!
 
Thanks for stopping!  It sure feels good to be back in the craft room. 

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet image and it is colored really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! LOVE the little twine bow on the side like that! Thanks for playing along in our Mod Squad challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, being around family sure does tire a person out - I can relate. I love your little image here. She's so stinkin' cute. Sweet little card - love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete