Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mod Squad - ColorfuLEE Yours!!

Family was here this weekend, so I was out of commission for awhile.  But I had time today, after they left, and in between loads of wash, to make a few cards.  I have two for the Mod Squad Challenge.  This week it is a color challenge, use warm cocoa and cherry red. 
Here is my first card. 
Here is what I used on this card:
Inkadinadoo Stamp, Dogs
Warm Cocoa CS  Gina K Designs
Warm Cocoa ink Gina K. Designs
WeR Memory Keepers 6X6 pack  Anthologie
White embossing powder

Then it was time to fold more laundry and clean bathrooms...............

 


2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the pop of blue on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too stinking cute! Love it! Thanks for playing along in our Mod Squad challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete