Thursday, March 20, 2014

Seize the Sketch #16


                                   



This is the sketch for this week at Seize the Sketch.  It is so easy when you have the layout for you all ready.This card came together for me rather easily as I had a stamp set in mind to use.  The colors that I used are Navy, Sweet Corn and Tomato Soup all from Gina K Designs
The stamp set is from Newton's Nook and it is called Just Say Cheese.  Now, being that I live in Wisconsin, I thought I could really use that set a lot.  I plan on turning this card into a birthday card for a male.  I'm not sure yet who will get it.



                                I promise that this is my last post for a few days. Maybe! 

6 comments:

  1. Cute card......makes me hungry! lol Great job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love the sentiment and the fun stamps. Great job! Thanks for joining us at STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee! I love a good cheese-y pun, lol :) A totally cute card... So glad you're playing along this week at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that pun - guaranteed smiles for whoever receives this card

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what clever sentiments and a cute card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha LOVE the sentiment! Oh yes this definitely should be your state stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete