Monday, May 19, 2014

Mod Squad Challenge

The Mod Squad Challenge this week is hosted by my friend, Judy
Woodland.  Triple the fun, it is triple stamping.  I was gone all last week on a wonderful vacation that I really enjoyed in Charleston, S.C.  I got some great inspiration there and a lot of good food.  But I wanted to get in on this challenge for my friend, Judy.  So, here is what I did. 
 

On a base of white, I layered yellow and black CS, all from Gina K.  I used the butterflies from, A year of Borders stamp set.  In this case, I cut the border apart and stamped in versa mark and the white embossing powder.  colored a few of them with yellow copic marker and added a yellow ribbon from my stash and the tag.  The sentiment is one from a gift bag and I only used part of it.


Thanks for stopping, and thanks for any comments, as I do appreciate them all.
 

5 comments:

  1. Whoa, this is just AWESOME Barb. I love how you have used the black cardstock and embossed with white for the triple stamp technique. Very creative and clever my girl. I'm very partial to black and yellow with a little white, and you have used those colors beautifully here. And then the coloring with yellow to just set it off - well done. Thanks for sneaking in a card this week, and for playing along with the Mod Squad Challenge! Oh, and glad you made it home okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful. I love the black and yellow combination. Glad you got the card entered in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your flurry of butterflies! What a fun and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Gorgeous. I love the colors and the butterflies. Wonderful card. I'm glad you had a great trip and home safely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed yourself Barbara! Your card is beautiful too! Love yellow and black combo!

    ReplyDelete