Thursday, July 24, 2014

INSPIRE ME! Multitasking

I can't tell you know much I Love this Inspiration post by Dina Krowal!  She inspires me all the way to the moon and back.  Take a look at what she did as a guest designer here. 
So I tried to take her lead and printed my digital copy of Countryside Bouquet, ( which I got as a prize) at a much increased size.  Then colored it in the rich red colors that I imagine my poppies to be.  Since the image was so big, I was coloring it while watching evening TV programs.  Lol
Then I cut the image into usable parts for standard A2 cards.  I mounted this one in a black onyx panel and then a Sweet Corn base.  I used Stazon black ink to stamp the sentiment on the ribbon and added the bow. . 

 .
This will be a birthday card for my sister. I made her
a humorous one and this one will be her's too.

Finally, I cover the poppies with Wink of Stella Red Pen
 

11 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous and love how you colored it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Barbara! This is glorious! And that touch of glimmer is perfect! Simply beautiful my friend! Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say that you have aced Dina's technique, Barbara! Your coloring is so vibrant and beautiful and who can resist a Wink of Stella? Not me! :) I am soooo glad you could play along with us this week at Power Poppy....your card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness --- way to take Dina's tutorial and make it your own. I love, love, love the vibrancy of this Barbara. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Barbara...I just love what you’ve done with this digi! Fantastic! It gives the set a whole new look! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your rich, velvety Poppies Barbara!! And what an awesome idea to add your sentiment to the ribbon!! So glad you joined us this week at Power Poppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the colors and coloring and the big size.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!! No other words are needed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Love, love, love the gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the Dina card too Barbara and was also inspired. I have the layout on the computer and as soon as I have my craft room up and running (which I hope won't be long) I will give it a try. Love your gorgeous colors, those flowers are colored beautifully and I love that you stamped your sentiment on the ribbon, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous my dear! Love the colors and everything about it! Definitely a winner in my book! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete