Friday, September 26, 2014

Mod Squad - Word Challenge - Holiday

Mod Squad - Word Challenge - Holiday
 My friend Sharyn Polesel is hosting the challenge this week at the Mod Squad.
She chose Holiday! Any holiday, and she made cards for Halloween.
I typically do not do Halloween cards, but Sharyn motivated me.  I don't have many stamp sets for Halloween.  So I got out the old Stampin Up ones, and dusted them off.  Never get rid of anything!
I ended up making 6 cards.  I needed 4, but could not stop once I got going. Lol
Here is the first one. 
 
I made this one with the help of my cameo.  Remember I didn't have many Halloween stamps.


 
Here is the inside of this card.  The image is from Tiddly inks.  Cute little witch, and I made her broom from a que tip and some thread. 
 
The front has die cuts from my cameo and a printed sentiment from my computer. There is some Halloween ribbon from my stash too. 
I think that my granddaughter, Ava will love this one.
 
 
 
This one is for my grandson Dylan.  I think he will just love this scary cat from Simon says.  Inside is a ghost with one of those Wobbles and it just says BOO! 
 
This card is pretty much a CASE that Kristina Werner did. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I really do appreciate any comments.  No tricks!
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Barbara these are great! I love all of them, but really love those snazzy shoes! Thanks for joining us this week at the Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The kids will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are awesome. I need to make a few too. Maybe this will motivate me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Smokes girl! I LOVE all of your Halloween creations.....those witch legs are awesome, and that broom OMGee.....super creative and then your sweet little cat....ha I don't think he's a scardy cat! All super cute, fun and imaginative! WELL DONE! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, super, super cute cards!!! You have inspired me. I am hoping to make something for Sharyn's challenge. I cannot BELIEVE how busy I have been. ACK!!!! I really miss playing in the challenges. I think my favorite card here is the witches legs - really funny. Love the sentiment too. Well done, once again!

    ReplyDelete