Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Make It Monday #186: Partial Die Stamping

Make It Monday #186: Partial Die Stamping
 
I tried my hand at Partial Die stamping today, and it is quite easy.  Just stamp onto paper and then cut out the die, showing only part of the stamp.  In this case, I stamped the Harvest Berries from PTI, in Cranberry Tart ink, from GKD and cut out the JOY die from PTI.  That was placed on a base on Cranberry Tart and layer of Ivory CS from GKD.  The Ivory layer was dry embossed with a folder and sprinkled with white glitter.  I cut out 3 snowflakes from vellum and sponged them with the same cranberry ink.  I added some pearls to the snowflakes and the corners to finish. 
Here is what I am talking about.
Quite easy and different. 
 
Of course, the glitter does not show.  But thanks for stopping by and I do appreciate your comments. 
I am entering this card in the Make it Monday #186 Partial Stamping challenge. 
You can go over and see more examples of partial stamping HERE 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Barbara, and I can see the glitter! Love the pearly accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Barbara, love the harvest berries with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I do see the glitter!! Love the non-traditional colored snowflakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! I think the pop of color against the white is super elegant.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your "joy" turned out, Barbara! Partial stamping on die cuts is a fun technique, isn't it? It adds so much interest to the die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful!! Love the technique and the texture is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete