Tuesday, January 20, 2015

JUGS and NBUS




Well here goes a card for two challenges.  I might as well go for the gold!

Just Us Girls #276 has a color week challenge.  Orange, Blue and Green

NBUS   " Never Before Used Schtuff"  ( I have lots of that)






http://www.djkardkreations.com/2015/01/happy-new-year-2015-nbus-challenge-3.html


 
 

MFT Primitive White Cardstock
Lil' Inkers dies, Diagonal ( only embossed) and Stitches Rectangles.
Simon Says Die   Happy Birthday  * NBUS
                             Balloon Bouquet *NBUS
Pretty Pink Posh sequins  Marigold and Cobalt   
GKD Cardstock Sweet Mango
 
Have a great day and stay warm, where ever you are. 
Thanks for dropping in!
 

11 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara! I'm right next to you in the NBUS challenge and I thought I would drop by and say hello. Isn't is amazing how much NBUS we all have? I'm following you now. Drop on over to my blog and check out my blog candy give-away. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Barbara! I think the NBUS challenge is one we could all participate in. lol Great job with our challenge colors. Love your soft colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool birthday card. I have so many NBUS items in my stash that I think I could enter something every day for a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all those dies, and also LOVE that embossing folder. What a great take on the challenge, you have rocked it again. Really nice birthday card, my dear!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in agreement with Sharyn...we all have schutff that we are neglecting that we just had to have at the time. LOL Great Birthday card...love the balloons and Happy Die cut! Have a great day and thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of that texture and that great balloon bouquet! This is such a fun birthday card. Thanks for playing with us again at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This cards just says Happy. Makes me happy just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! Love what you did, nice use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've made a happy and colorful and classic balloon birthday card, Barbara! Your balloons remind me of stained glass and you've achieved a ton of movement with your design!! I love it! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #3! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun birthday card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great birthday card. I forgot about the technique of just embossing with a die - it looks great! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete