Sunday, December 20, 2015

Plant Kindness

I firmly believe in kindness.  Whenever you show a little kindness, it comes back to you is so many rewarding ways.  I recently purchased this stamp set from Power Poppy and was itching to ink it up and color it.  As I pack up my craft room, I wanted to use some of the test project that I had done and found this stencil grid of gold texture paste that I had used. The image from Sage Advice stamp set, was the one used over the panel.  I added a white frame and a sentiment from the same set.

After stamping the image with black ink, I used a clear embossing powder.  It makes it easier to color and sparkles too.  The bowl that the plants are in is colored with Gold Wink of Stella as well.   
I will enter this card in the  Power and Spark challenge.  We could pick form a list of challenges from this year. I chose Go For the Gold! 

Another view of the card.

Thanks so very much for stopping by to take a look at my card.  I know this time of year is busy and I do appreciate your comments. 

8 comments:

  1. That is beautiful and love the colors you used for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As do I ....and JOY too! This card is fantastic, I love everything you have done with it and to it! Your background is awesomely fabulous, t looks very artistic and dramatic. The stamp is just perfect and the sentiment is outstanding! Love, LOve....LOVE this! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. I LOVE the gold texture paste, such gorgeous dimension. Great coloring on that sweet image, it must have been so much fun! I am so partial to an artsy look, and you have achieved it beautifully!!! The sponging adds a nice element as well. And yes, kindness rewards itself many fold. Thanks for inspiring me....lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the gold texture. Great sentiment and stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stencil background for your pretty bouquet of herbs. I'll bet you are finding things you forgot you had as you are packing for Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cool back splash look, very warm feeling. Nicely done. Thanks for playing in Power Poppy's Rewind Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Barbara this is really great. The gold texture paste really adds to the warm cozy feel of the herbs and colander! Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love this stamp set and your background is beautiful too. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete