Monday, February 8, 2016

PTI 9th Anniversary Celebration


 Today the challenge at PTI is..........Grab & Craft!
Check it out HERE

 This is what it is all about in their words. 

Since we introduced the return of the Grab Bag today, we thought it would be fun to do a "Grab & Craft" challenge!  So, set a timer for 5 minutes and *grab* supplies for your project. Don't think about it too much, just grab what inspires you!  But don't grab too much!  You need to utilize everything you grab to create a project!

I quickly grabbed my favorite color card stock and a die that I already had cut. A few inks, and another background stamp.  Here goes! 

A quick post, Hubby wants to go out for coffee.  I never say no.

Ingredients:  GKD Jellybean Green and White ard stock
PTI stamp Brushed Off and Scene It Celebration Dies
GKD ink, Fresh Asparagus, Jellybean Green, and Memento Pear Tart.
I will be entering this in the 9th Anniversary Celebration at Papertrey Ink.
Thanks for taking a look, enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this. And I covet that die - it has been out of stock FOREVER!!! I put it on my wish list. Your card is adorable. Love those greens, and what a great background. You have inspired me...I need to get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never say no either....smart girl! LOVE your card....LOVE that background.....LOVE that die.....it's a total CELEBRATION! Your colors are simple yet AMAZING! I've had a wee bit of coffee this morning, shouting and excited over your beautiful creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love the striking array of colors for the background for that gorgeous die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great CAS card. Love the colors that brushed off stamp and the die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is outstanding! I have that wonderful die and love what you did with it. Loving the brushed off stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Barbara! Love the colours and combination of stamps and die.

    ReplyDelete