Saturday, April 23, 2016

April Showers ...... What comes next?


 Today's card was made because I saw one made by Mika.  Her blog is Here. I loved it so much, I wanted to create it too.  It happens to fit the challenge at DD this week, so I am entering it there.

                                                       Here is the card my Mika
                                      
                                                                Here is my card

I like how the umbrella in Mika's card was bigger.  She drew that one herself, so I had to try to draw mine. I think I got the idea, but I could have been bigger.  I like her clouds too.  I used my lawn Fawn Spring Showers die for the clouds and the rain drops.  The elephant is MFT Adorable Elephant.  Watercolor from Kuretake for the background. 

                                                  
 
 I will enter this card in the challenge at Double D this week.  Thanks for stopping by and I do, as always,appreciated your comments.  Enjoy! 

 

10 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is so cute I love your umbrella and that elephant is just too cute. Love how he looks up. The background is the perfect rainy day scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such and adorable card that made me smile as soon as I saw it...and I think I "need" that elephant too!! Thank you for joining us at Double D for our 'April Showers/Spring Flowers' challenge!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so so sweet! I love that you drew your own umbrella.....crazy talent there, Missy. Here is my rendition: ------- That's about what it would look like. I adore your card, the elephant is so stinkin' cute! The clouds and raindrops look awesome against your beautifully created background. I see a rainbow in his future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Barb, your card is so adorable, and I am in awe that you drew your own umbrella! It's fabulous, and I so love this adorable elephant and the great clouds! He's sure protected from the rain now! Hehe! Fabulous and a wonderful inspiration card! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You continually amaze me with your wonderful works of art. I just love your rendition. And, umbrella is perfectly drawn too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness ... what a cute, cute creation Barbara! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS’ Challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinkin' CUTE!!! I'm just lovin' that sweet little elephant, and the way you did the umbrella and raindrops. And you really nailed that watercolor background. This card is awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! You did a fantastic job with every detail from your hand drawn umbrella to your watercolor background. I love it! Thanks so much for sharing this in our April Showers challenge at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is incredible and so cute Barbara! The umbrella has so much dimension! Very impressive card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet and that little elephant is adorable! Love the rainy scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete