Monday, April 11, 2016

Power Poppy Only Three Markers.


 

Christine Okken has really given us a challenge this month.  We are to create something wonderful with only 3 markers.  That's right, just three markers.  If you stop and take a breath, you realize it is not so bad.  With Copic markers, you just have to lay down more layers to make the shades that will work for you. 
                                       
The three markers that I used in this card are:
R20, R32, and YG 63
My stamp is Power Poppy Azalea
I also had the help of some dies from Spellbinder, Floral Ovals and Poppy Stamps die, Distress Windham Collage.
The rest is just White card stock and vellum colored with R32.  Ribbon colored with the R32 and pearls from my stash.
                                                        Hope that you like it.  
 I will be entering this in Christine's challenge at Power Poppy

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments.  
They are appreciated and I love them.
 

14 comments:

  1. I love those azaleas so gorgeous! Great layout and great job coloring the flowers! Have a Blessed day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man is that gorgeous! I love the dies, they all are so pretty and delicate, really gives off a WOW vibe! And your choice of colors and your coloring are magnificent! STUNNING! So beautiful. So delicate. So lovely. You win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! It's unbelievable that you were able to do this with only 3 markers. I love the red color you chose for the background and flowers; it looks gorgeous with the white. I love the dies you chose as well. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done and a great use of only three markers. I love all the die cuts used in your design as well. Great background die which is a great base for showcasing the rest of the card elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background die and the way you used it on both sides of the card leaving room for the sentiment. Beautiful colors and coloring.The pearls and the ribbon are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gee....this is absolutely GORGEOUS and I HAVE to pin it. Love your colors and all the die cuts, just beautiful!! And I love that you turned the oval on it's side, I must remember that. I agree with Donna.....you WIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! I love, love the BG die and the pretty coloring which matches the BG perfectly. Add in some pearls and dies and you get AWESOME! (I don't have R20 or R32, but I'm thinking now I really need them).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible Barbara! One of my FAVS of yours for sure!! I sure hope you win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous! I really love the colors. Your flowers are beautiful and the lattice background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Barb, this is gorgeous! I love the beautiful colors you've used (amazing what we can do with three colors!!), and what a gorgeous layout! I LOVE the dies you've used, and this is a beautiful image too! Stunning, my friend! Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card Barbara....the azaleas look beautiful and I love that lattice background too. So elegant! Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous. Love the pretty flowers and your coloring is fabulous with the 3 markers. The die cut corners set the flowers off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous. Love the pretty flowers and your coloring is fabulous with the 3 markers. The die cut corners set the flowers off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete