Thursday, February 16, 2017

Celebrating Past, Present and Future 2011




A quick post again today, with the card that I did for this continuing challenge at Papertrey Ink.
It sure ahs been a fun one as I have had to use my stamps and dies in different ways.  It really has opened up a whole new world.  Seriously there is so much out there to challenge us in many different ways.
Here is Melissa's card that I was inspired by to make my card. You can find it HERE scroll down a bit, it is there.
Here is my card.
Ingredients: Stamps and dies from Leaf Prints and sentiment is from Give Thanks both PTI
Card stock is GKD in Dusty Sage ( looks much darker here) and white ink. A die from Memory Box called Penne Frame.
Some vellum and pearls form my stash.


A closer look at the sentiment. 

Thanks again to all of you that stop by and leave a comment.  I know that you day is busy and I appreciate the efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment