Thursday, June 22, 2017

How Sweet is This!

Barbara here today over on the Dies R Us blog.   I am sharing with you something that I love to do on my cards.  That is add a tag. For this card, I was thinking more masculine.   


                                                          Here is how I made with card. 
On a base of Kraft card stock, I used a wood grain embossing folder.  Then sponged some Distress Oxide ink Vintage Photo, on it.  That gave it more definition.
These are the dies that I used to create the tag.  You can see that I used two of the large tags to die cut a frame, and then I also cut the tag out of vellum. The coffee cup is cut from gold foil paper as well as the sentiment, You're so sweet.

       Here is a closer look at the tag. I added a flower decal from my stash as well as a few gold drops and a wooden maple leaf with the brown polka dot ribbon.
Here are the dies that I used for this card.  You can find them at the Dies R Us store.
The team at Dies R Us give you inspiration every day.
Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below : 
Click below for:

4 comments:

  1. All things I love....cards with tags, morning cuppa, and you! This is fantastic, Barb! Love the Vellum Tag, oh my, I don't think I have ever done that before....but I will now!!! LOVE! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just too sweet. Love the foil with the wood texture and vellumn. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one. Great coffee design.

    ReplyDelete